Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The loch ness monster and more


"Hello Mister Josh, Do you have a motorcycle?", "yes" I said. "Could you come down to the front office?". Oh crap, what is it. I went to the front desk and found two of Scotlands finest waiting to question me. Briefly I thought it must be about all those speed cameras that they have hidden every 10 miles. "Do you own a 2009 KLR 650?", "yes". "We found the bike down the street a mile or so". It seems that some kids thought it to be ok to take it for a joy ride. There it was just as if I had left it there. Everything still intact. I thought "surely I don't have to worry about my bike being stolen in the U.K." I am really going to laugh if this is the only place that it gets stolen.
After a couple of days for the fingerprinting process, I got my bike back. Northwest Scotland is some of the prettiest scenery I have seen so far. The people really begin to warm up also. I spent the next day riding along Loch ness. I did not see Nessie. Only a hand sticking out of the water in the shape of a head. This picture is one of the many castles in the area situated on Lochness. Rainbow anybody?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you Suggest?